When the auto-assignation feature is enabled for a project, you can assign translation tasks to yourself directly. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to [project] > My Tasks
- If there are available translation tasks that can be assigned to you and if you haven't reached the maximum number of translation tasks assignable via auto-assignation, a button labeled "Next" will be visible.
- Click on the “Next” button, it will add to your tasks list the next unassigned translation task with the earliest suggested delivery time and open it in the content validation interface.
You can see below this button a note "n / n task(s) waiting":
- The first number corresponds to the number of translation tasks you can still assign to yourself using auto-assignation.
- The second number corresponds to the total number of unassigned translation tasks in the status which can be assigned to your user role.
In the screenshot above, there are 5 translation tasks unassigned in the "Validation" status, but I can only assign 3 more to myself.
- The auto-assignation maximum number of translation tasks is configurable by a manager user in the settings of the project.