- Go to [project] > Current Tasks to work on ongoing translation tasks.
- Click on the status filter buttons to activate or deactivate filters. Depending on your role, you will want to focus on specific translation tasks:
- for translators users, you should keep the "Translation" filter active.
- for reviewer users, you should keep the "Review" filter active.
- for manager users, you can keep all filters active.
- for customer users, you should keep the "Validation" filter active.
After your first login and setting up the filters, you should be able to work on the translation tasks relevant to your scope. Below we show you how to setup your filters in Current Tasks section:
- Filters you have set are automatically saved for the next times you go to Current Tasks, unless you clear them with the button.