A new update has been released based on issues and feedback reported by our users.
With this update, we've changed the naming of our versions to make them simpler. Our previous version was Rigel 10 and is now considered as the 10.0 version.
Please find below the release notes.
Remark: some features are only available to specific user roles, you may not be able to view/use them all.
- Significantly reduced tasks creation times
- Added 'Fragment' correlations scope. Segments can now be correlated using their translation units.
- Added Translation > Review > Validation > Approval > Validation > Delivered > PostEdition > Delivered workflow
- Added Translation > Review > Validation > Approval > Final > Delivered > PostEdition > Delivered workflow
- Added 'SEO', 'Legal' & 'Final' statuses to 'Current Tasks' view
- Improved automatic replacement of HTML tags for segments translated with WezenMT
- Fixed issue preventing from inserting special characters as characters from Special Characters panel
- Fixed issue where special characters inserted as characters were locked
- Fixed issue where history and comments of some tasks couldn't be viewed
- Added ability to add/edit/delete comments inside tasks for 'SEO', 'Legal' and 'Final' users
- Improved QA check rule to better detect times (hours, minutes)
- Improved QA check rule to better detect units used in Chinese language
- Improved QA check rule to better detect presence of percentages
- Improved QA check rule to better detect presence of italic tags in Italian language
- Improved QA check rule to better detect units with non-breaking spaces
- Improved QA check rule to better detect end of segments
- Improved QA check rule to give more tolerance on content with uppercases only
- Improved QA check rule to give more tolerance on isolated chars in certain languages
- Fixed issue where edits were not properly highlighted when using VADPD workflow
- Fixed filtering by 'username' and 'labels' not working
- Fixed display of segment number
- Fixed issue preventing from saving edits in browser's cache to avoid loss of work
- Added ability to edit existing properties of a template
- Added 'Legal' & 'Final' statuses in 'Change Task(s) State' modal for CRVLFD workflow
- Overall UI improvements
- Improved handling of nested text boxes in .PPTX files
- Improved handling of HTML tags extracted from XLIFF files
- Fixed issue where content contained within CDATA tags were not extracted for XLIFF files
- Fixed issue where duplicate <target> tags were added in translated XLIFF files
- Fixed issue preventing Codex from properly updating post-edited files
- Added target language information when pushing commits to remote GIT repository
- Added support for XLSX files containing '=CONCAT()' formulas
- Fixed issue preventing managers from exporting translation memories as .tmx
- Fixed issue where no results were returned when cross-locale search was disabled
- Overall UI improvements
- Added support for language codes mk-MK, my-MM, sq-AL