10.12 Update - Release Notes [2022-19-09]
Modified on: Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 11:08 AM
A new update has been released based on issues and feedbacks reported by our users.
Please find below the release notes.
Note: some features are only available to specific user roles, you may not be able to view/use them all.
- When doing the analysis on several tasks, users can have access to the analysis grouped by pair languages in the export file
✨ Search is disabled until a query is selected
✨ Fixed pagination display on some resolution
✨ Various layout and responsiveness improvements
✨ Width of columns in the Purchase Order interface is persistent over time
✨ Improved responsiveness for screens with zoom scaling
✨ Monitor : design update for the top action bar
✨ The assignee list in the assignation modal is now sorted alphabetically
✨ Global design update (layout, modal behaviour)
In the analysis interface, to be much more clearer, former "repetitions" are now called "correlations", and "anticipated" changed for "anticipated correlations"
Users can now understand what is calculated in the analysis by hovering over each category
Users can now search tasks by translation date
Removed the price filter that was unused to clarify the interface
Improved the search bar to allow users to search for batch of IDs by separating them with a comma
Users can now choose to hide or display columns in the Purchase Order to only see what is essential to them
Users can now group purchase orders by creation date to find a specific batch/task that has been created on a defined date
Users have new informations in the Purchase Order By Task : they now know the username of the user that has transited the task to the next status and the date of this transition
Users can now set different time zone in their purchase orders
You can now get, for every user, the list of tasks that the person has worked on
Enhanced behavior of the purchase order when sending back tasks to an anterior status of the workflow
Enhancement of behaviour when a task is going several times through the same transition
- When exchanging JSON files, numbers were reintegrated as strings instead of numebrs in the target file. This has been fixed
- XLF files, once translated, were retrieved by clients as XLIFF files. This issue has been fixed and now these files remain XLF
- Fixed issue where <br> tags were not savable into the target segment
- Fixed issue of Search & Replace in the studio wouldn't work properly when searching for content names
- Fixed issue where filtering segments after search would give empty results
- Fixed issue where measures (ex : 1m85) were not recognized as such by the QA checks
- Fixed issue of assignation popup taking too long to load
- Wezen used to send a notification when tasks were available in the post-edition status. This behaviour confused a lot of people. These notifications are now deactivated
- Purchase Order : fixed issue where timezones in purchase order were not working properly
- Fixed issue where clicking several times on the "Assign to me" button would assign too many tasks to the user
- Fixed issue in the task screen when ordering by ID wouldn't work
- The task search did not work when looking for multiple criterias at the same time. This has been fixed
- Fixed issue where, in Write, the copy name wouldn't load
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.