Here are the Wezen updates from March 31, 2023, base on our users' reported issues and feedback. Overall this version is focused memory search results, analysis and correlation.
- Added a copy button to copy API key easily.
- Added a loading wheel when a TMX file is uploaded.
- Added a notification feature for deblocked task in the Notifications section.
- Added mail notification preference in the user creation form.
- Implemented visual indicator in SQL-only version indicating when a segment has been filled with a translation from another locale, improving user understanding and experience.
- Added automatic recognition of link / images sent in context of a task.
- Added the display number of characters by TU even if no character limit was specified.
- New feature in Memory widget now preserves search results when clicking back on a selected segment for improved user experience and efficiency.
- Added the possibility to allow OpenNMT and DeepL engines to work with batched requests.
- Performance improvements have been made to address slowness during Analysis.
- Improved and optimized auto-assignation performance on Translate.
- Improved the display of the side nav tab that is active.
- Users can now understand what is calculated in the analysis by hovering over each category.
- Updated Analysis Panel display to show separate information for new and legacy data, with a warning message for mixed data.
- New update now displays both ordered and bullet lists on the toolbar for easy access in Write.
- Updated task delivery modal behaviour in the studio.
- Updated the layout on an error modal in the studio.
- Design update on the modals for "add new term" or " add new segment" through the widgets.
- Updated interface on the API form.
- Updated interface on the workspace creation form.
- Fixed an issue with the redirection button to the Translate project on the Corpus interface.
- Fixed issue where projects in sidebar are duplicated infinitely in Corpus interface.
- Resolved issue where after migration, translations containing HTML were not displayed on the widget or corpus interface in Memory SQL.
- Resolved the issue where Chinese language conversion was not working in Memory SQL.
- Resolved issue where the 'Join a Group' notification was not functioning.
- Fixed a bug where all tasks were incorrectly shown as unassigned in Platform Statistics.
- Fixed an issue where the Translation Volume History was not working in Platform Statistics Reporting.
- Fixed the tutorial tour in the Query Factory.
- Resolved issue in Query Factory where filters were not appearing for users, restoring full functionality and improving user experience.
- Resolved issue with Corpus SQL where information displayed in the Memory widget was not coherent, improving accuracy and usability for users.
- Resolved issue in Studio, now displays a cross-local macaron instead of a match indication when a segment is pre filled by cross-local.
- Fixed issue where results were not displayed in certain cases on the Memory widget.
- Fixed issue where tasks would not open in Studio when assigned due to a memory retrieval error.
- Fixed issue with copying and pasting from memory widget, improving functionality and accuracy in the Studio.
- Fix issue where self-moving tasks were not tagged as correlation.
- Fixed an issue where the Analysis export file was missing the New row and/or column data.
- Fixed issue where tasks that did not have 100% out of scope segments were marked as Self-Moving.
- Fixed issue where segment correlations triggered unexpected chained synchronizations
- Fixed issue with segmentation caused by the special character “…” and a sentence beginning with an accent on upper case.
- Fixed the task link to preview changes.
- Fixed issue where Machine translation widget was displayed even if no machine translation was configured in the project.
- Resolved issue where no strict new words are displayed when there should be in the Analysis panel.
- Resolved issue with memory segments failing to pass analysis when ending with the character '*'.
- Fixed some issues regarding the counts on the Volume tracking dashboard.
- Fixed issue with Volume Tracking where the exact date filter for a specific project was not functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue where a resource was duping when created on the resources page.
- Fixed issue with rights management regarding in-license properties for non-admin workspace owners.
- Fixed issue where deleted tasks were still visible in Write.