11.5 Wezen update - Release Notes - October 9, 2023
Modified on: Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 12:20 PM
Here are the Wezen updates from October 9, 2023, based on our users' reported issues and feedback. Overall this version is focused adding new features to Translate and the Studio, fixing bugs and improving UX.
- Added a new column “Status Delivery Date” to ease project management in the Task screen.
- Enabled the Tokenization Word count settings by default in a new project.
- Added rules to not segment based on an abbreviation list.
- Added a cache system to remember the filters a user applied through navigation.
- Users can now add a comment on several tasks directly from the task screen.
- You can now quickly look where the correlation comes from by hovering the correlation badge on the segment!
- Now highlighting only the source or the target content when searching, based on the selected tab in the memory widget.
- When leaving a comment on a task or a segment, users can now tag a user, so they will be notified.
- Added the possibility to restore a deleted copy.
- New segment entry appears and stays on top.
- Improved layout and color schemes on when adding a new item to the monitor dashboard.
- Implemented cache system to save user's filter settings on the memory widget.
- Updated the display of deadlines dates in the Task screen.
- Task screen is simplified with fewer by default columns. Users have the ability to customize their task screen with additional information.
- Fixed a bug about the wrong interpretation of the char "á" when uploading a CSV file.
- Fixed issue where Wezen removes intended duplicates when using Verbatim. Now, instead of an automatic removal, a QA Warning will be displayed.
- Fixed a bug regarding the "Created" filter.
- Fixed an issue regarding the result when exporting several times the same memory.
- Fix an issue regarding the export of a segment with a SubElement.
- Fixed a bug regarding the edition of a translation segment from the memory interface.
- Fixed a layout issue within the modal to set the languages for the dashboard.
- Fixed a bug regarding the notification for the "Comment added" event.
- Fixed an issue with the search result not being consistent in the memory widget.
- Fixed a bug regarding the counter of words and characters per fragment.
- Fixed a layout issue when inserting content with HTML from the memory widget in the target segment.
- Fixed an issue regarding the display of the whitespace character.
- Fixed a bug about the active difference highlight not working when editing HTML tags.
- Fix a bug with HTML about TM (Trademark) tag.
- Fixed a bug about tasks with segmentation issues.
- Fixed a bug regarding the display of the “Add term” button.
- Fixed an issue with the Alphabetical Order when sorting a termbase table.
- Fixed an issue where users could dupe entries when adding a new term.
- Fixed an issue regarding the duplication of the redirection link of the project in the Termbase interface's left menu.
- Fixed an issue with the redirection link when disabling MT, TM and TB.
- Fixed a bug when sorting by creation date.
- Fixed the “Copy description” field overflowing issue when creating a new copy on Write.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.