11.6 Wezen update - Release Notes - November 8, 2023
Modified on: Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 3:38 PM
Here are the Wezen updates from November 8, 2023, based on our users' reported issues and feedback. Overall this version is focused on adding new features to the Studio, fixing bugs and improving UX.
- Added feature to show only the target languages that exist for selected source language when downloading a TMX/TBX file.
- Added the multi-select for target languages in the memory interface.
- Added a search & replace in the memory interface.
- Added the "none" option for empty/null selection for Labels filter.
- Wezen can now use DEEPL to translate into TR, KO, ID, NB, UK.
- Add the dynamic loading of the target segment. A smoother experience for the user.
- Added the dynamic studio when we use the Machine Translation.
- Updated the default script for SRT extension.
- Updated the design of the “Edit segment” action on the Memory interface.
- Improved layout and color schemes when adding a new item to the monitor dashboard.
- Update the save fragment icon and its active state.
- Fixed an issue with <w:bCs> tags in DOCX documents not handled properly.
- Fixed a display issue with "Missing document" row in Codex.
- Fixed a duplication issue on the source segment in the memory.
- Fixed the cross-local conversion feature.
- Fixed an issue with the save in memory of segments.
- Fixed an issue with the relevance of results when searching in target in the memory interface.
- Fixed the “None” option on the Target language filter.
- Fixed a bug where we couldn't remove a group from a notification rule.
- Fixed a bug in wordcount mode when   in the middle of a sentence.
- Fixed a bug with the cursor moving in HTML tags when activating the WYSIWYG mode.
- Fixed a bug on the target search on the memory widget that showed results in every target language.
- Fixed an issue where the cross-local fills segments when the setting is set to off.
- Fixed an issue with task opening.
- Fixed a bug regarding the deletion of segments when working on it.
- Fixed an issue with WYSIWYG.
- Fixed a bug where the QAcheck deleted the 'kW' from the translation proposed by the MT when it's attached to the number.
- Fixed some QAcheck issues with MT translations.
- Fixed a bug on the segmentation by phrase that doesn't work for DOCX file with de-DE as the source language.
- Fixed a bug on the use of favorite views.
- Fixed an error 500 when applying a group by filter.
- Fixed an issue with the saving of some settings.
- Fixed a bug about the relevancy of the selection regarding the MT settings.
- Fixed a bug on the resource creation form.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.