11.7 Wezen update - Release Notes - January 12, 2024
Modified on: Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 5:59 PM
Here are the Wezen updates from January 12, 2024, based on our users' reported issues and feedback. Overall this version is focused on fixing Studio and Translate bugs.
- Added the possibility to delete in batch the translations in a local without affecting other locale source segments where there are translations
- Added the information on task unlocking in the history widget.(e.g correlation break)
- Conversion of dots and commas from the QA check depending on target languages is handled properly.
- If Memory QA Check Resolution feature is activated, we can now replace HTML part of the translations coming from Memory directly with the source HTML.
- Fixed a bug regarding the display of translation duplication inside the memory widget.
- Fixed a bug where the memory widget shows the translations for all languages, instead of only for target language of the task.
- Fixed a bug where segments are displayed with 100% match where it shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the comment icon on a segment moves the display to other segments.
- Fixed a bug where there was an error on the QA Warning for missing termbase in target while there is no TB associated in target language.
- Fixed an issue with rejected terms that were not replaced by approved/preferred terms because of non-translated numbers & measures by the MT.
- Fixed a bug where the display of the content of segments edited by the Wezen correlations wasn't shown in the history widget.
- Fixed a bug where the memory widget doesn't work after segment modification.
- Fixed a bug where the search in the memory widget doesn't work when removing the "Preferred only" filter.
- Fixed a bug on the display of the studio in Write module.
- Fixed the widget Memory and Termbase in the Studio on Write Module.
- Fixed a bug regarding the save of the "auto split" parameters on other configuration than the default one.
- Fixed a bug in DPD workflow where auto correlation break feature doesn't work.
- Fixed displays and results bugs upon using the search bar on the Query Factory.
- Fixed issue where new wordcount was overestimated sentences with heights.
- Fixed the word count for the "/n" character to one instead of two.
- Fixed a bug where the “en-TG” language doesn't work as the source or target language for the Google Translation MT.
- Fixed a bug where on the Platform Statistics, the Translation Volume History not working when selecting a specific target language.
- Fixed a bug regarding the Translation volume history on the Platform statistics page.
- Fixed a bug regarding the restriction of sending mail for users non-connected over 365 days.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.