You can quickly change the case of the letters or words by using the SHIFT+F3 shortcut.
Changing letter case of words using the SHIFT+F3 shortcut
Before changing the letter case of words, you need to be assigned to the task so that it can be editable.
- Select the word(s) for which you would like to change the letter case.
- Press SHIFT + F3 to change the letter case. Please note that the letter case switches to the following every time you press the SHIFT + F3 shortcut keys:
- Only the first letter in upper case
- All letters are upper case
- All letters in lower case