11.2 Wezen update - Release Notes - May 9, 2023
Modified on: Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 4:37 PM
Here are the Wezen updates from May 9, 2023, base on our users' reported issues and feedback. Overall this version is focused on the continous improvements of the memory modules and studio features.
- Added a check to limit users from uploading a new TMX when the memory is not properly indexed.
- Added two new notifications
- Task status delivery date approaching
- Task status delivery date overdue
- Added the possibility to be able to define delivery date per status.
- Added automatic labels on tasks depending on their origins.
- Updated messages when there are no resources on the workspace.
Corpus (Memory & Termbase)
- Update the creation of Termbase to be only SQL further now.
- Update the creation of Memory to be only SQL further now.
- Improved visual cue when filtering in the memory widget.
- Users can now understand what is calculated in the analysis by hovering over each category.
- Update the layout of the result on the TM widget, words break properly.
- Fixed an issue with the “Creator” filter in the Memory interface.
- Fixed an issue with the re-indexing feature on Memories.
- Fixed an issue with a specific character in the search function on the memory widget and memory interface.
- Fixed a migration error on the last edit date in the memory widget.
- Fix an issue with the search results on the Target language selection input when downloading a TMX file.
- Fixed an issue regarding filters not working on the notification center.
- Fixed an issue with the info button on the memory widget in the Studio.
- Fixed an issue with the assignation feature on the Studio interface.
- Fixed an issue with the tasks in Chinese languages that were stuck in analysis.
- Fixed an issue when unlocking Self-moving tasks.
- Fixed an issue with the edition of the "Notes", "Definition" and "Context" fields in the Termbase interface.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.